This could be coffee shops beginning to sell festive flavoured drinks, seeing your first Christmas advert or something simple like it being the start of December.
For many one tradition is seeing the Christmas Coca-cola truck drive by, and visiting it at one of its stops on the tour across the UK.
Coca-cola has been sending their Christmas truck across the UK for eight years, aiming to bring festivities to people across the country.
The tour will begin on November 9 and visit 24 locations across the country, ending in London on December 16.
Those who go to visit the truck will receive a free 150ml can of either Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coke or the original Coca-Cola.
Coke is urging those who visit to recycle the empty cans into one of their recycling bins in order to help with their global World Without Waste pledge – to collect and recycle a bottle or can for each one sold by the year 2030.
The truck will be set in a Winter Wonderland backdrop for each stop, with twinkling fairy lights.
Coca-Cola trucks have become Christmassy icons since they were launched on TV in 1995.
The Coca-cola Christmas advert is one of the most anticipated festive adverts of the year.
The iconic Coca-Cola Holidays Are Coming advert will be returning to screens this year.
In celebration of the festive season, Coke has also launched a new cinnamon flavour drink, for a limited time.
Alec Mellor, Marketing Manager, Coca-Cola Great Britain said: “It’s a drink full of festive flavour and no sugar, perfect for the lead-up to Christmas.”
Below is a list of dates and locations for the Coca-cola Christmas Truck 2018.
- Friday November 9 (11am – 7pm) and Saturday November 10 (11am – 7pm): Silverburn Centre, Glasgow, G53 6AG
- Saturday November 10 (12pm – 8pm) and Sunday November 11 (12pm – 8pm): Princesshay, Exeter, EX1 1QA
- Sunday November 11 (12pm – 8pm): Tesco Extra, Rutherglen, G73 1NY
- Tuesday November 13 (12pm – 8pm): ASDA, Taunton, TA1 2AN (
- Wednesday November 14 (12pm – 8pm): Tesco, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 2FP